Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thundershowers





This post was later than I said it would be, for the record.

I... I'm sorry. I've missed two posts, studying for chem. I'll try to build up some extra comics so that I can still post during finals week, but I can't really make any promises.

I will get to flush out my characters much more over Christmas break. In case you haven't noticed, there is very little notion that my characters actually have anything they want to DO. There are things I want to do with Jake moving into town and learning, as well as Nina and Sara having to deal with his laziness. There are things I want to do with Joe and a talking cat who may or may not want to kill Arky. I have some ideas, but not enough time to implement them well UNTIL CHRISTMAS BREAK :(

I think my style has matured enough to do it.

Until then, wish me luck studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use this comment form to decimate my ego. Thanks!