Sunday, November 21, 2010

Back in school 2





So yeah, in case you haven't noticed, I've taken (kind of) the suggestion of whoever it was that told me to advertise! At the very least, I am now registered on top web comics, and if you people vote for me I expect to surge up the ranks and go down in webcomic history forever (not really). But yeah. Please vote every time you find a comic enjoyable. You don't have to bother registering with Top Web Comics, just go through their bot filter. Or register with them if you want to, I guess it doesn't matter to me.

Also please email me suggestions, or reminders that I should be getting back to work at support@microsoft.com

P.S. That link actually goes to my actual email, so don't be like "wwwhahaaaht?!@!!?" and not click it if you feel like bugging me.

1 comment:

  1. Dude! Registering on TWC does NOT count as "advertising"

    ReplyDelete

Please use this comment form to decimate my ego. Thanks!