Sunday, December 27, 2009

Disnie is eviL with a capital "L" (prologue)



In the timeless words of Rich Burlew: Plot Ahoy!

I'm starting a story arc! That was supposed to start on Christmas!!!

I don't like disney.

Views expressed or implied in this comic do not necessarily represent the views of the artist.
Views expressed or implied in this comic are, in fact, statements of fact. If you disagree, you are wrong.




This comic is funny because I actually DIDN'T get my sister anything for Christmas, and she DID get me something for Christmas.

Also, to dispel any misconceptions, my sister is not obsessed with the Jonas Brothers in any way, shape, or form.

This comic is only semi-autobiographical, so I can do whatever I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use this comment form to decimate my ego. Thanks!